Woah!

Beebs

Awards
I finally split my chest and delt's up into seperate days since my workout times have been reduced to 50 minutes. Today was the first day to do delt's, and I went from struggling at 120 for 6 reps, to easily putting 135 up 8 times. I used to do military press after bench. I had no idea how much the bench was impacting my shoulder workout.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I finally split my chest and delt's up into seperate days since my workout times have been reduced to 50 minutes. Today was the first day to do delt's, and I went from struggling at 120 for 6 reps, to easily putting 135 up 8 times. I used to do military press after bench. I had no idea how much the bench was impacting my shoulder workout.
congrats. most pople do split chest and delts. they are 2 large muscle groups that require some heavy movements.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make sure you're doing rotator work, otherwise by by shoulders

Beebs

Awards
What is recommended for rotator work? I do try and do a lot of stretching, and I also kayak atleast once a week.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I simply take a 10lb plate and do one armed cuban presses in between bench sets. 3 sets of 10. Is that enough rotator work? I also always use proper form, if that helps.