- 06-06-2006, 03:22 AM
- 06-06-2006, 10:21 AM
hmm.. incline push-ups targe upper pecs? Don't know about that one.... Decline push-ups are what target the upper pecs...
- 06-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Pax
06-06-2006, 05:13 PM
06-07-2006, 12:09 AM
I have noticed that I get a lot better squeeze at the top of the pushup. My chest feels really great. I also like to do it with the close grip. Seems to really give the middle of the chest a good workout and pump.
06-07-2006, 09:21 AM
06-07-2006, 10:01 AM
I like doing the push-up with my feet on the big core balls ,feet are raised about 2 to 3 feet depends on the ball size .Mix it in on chest day ..man what a pump in the chest area ..if you really mash a lot of them out at the end ..do as many as you can do ,stop catch your breath and mash out some more and keep going until you can't possibly do anymore ... You will be so sore in the chest next day but kicks those pecs in gear.
06-08-2006, 11:34 PM
You can also put your toes up on a chair or step to do decline (though it's actually an incline press IMHO from the body's perspective) to work the upper chest.
Another fun one is to put your hands close together and make a triangle with your hands to do a great tricep movement, especially if you have a buddy to put on and remove some weight from your back.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
- By Billabong in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:59 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2006, 03:56 AM
- By jbthumper in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:15 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2004, 12:09 AM