Lower back pain

  1. Registered User
    PSJ02388's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    122

    Lower back pain


    aftr taking superdrol with a liver support i noticed that on the left side of my lowerback i had some pain and it didnt feel like the lower back pain someone usualy gets from superdrol. i was wondering if it could possibly be my liver?

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Could be liver, kidney, or a myriad of other problems but I suggest getting to the doc and getting bloodwork done ASAP.
  3. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PSJ02388
    aftr taking superdrol with a liver support i noticed that on the left side of my lowerback i had some pain and it didnt feel like the lower back pain someone usualy gets from superdrol. i was wondering if it could possibly be my liver?


    thats sounds like Kidney problem!!!!!! Liver is up front and Kidney in lower back, try to get some sulfer pills somewhere or Cycle support and drink tons of water, stay away from caffiene until this goes away!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    998

    everybodies a doctor If you start pissin blood, it's kidneys, if your eyes start turning yellow, it's liver.


    on a serious note, it's nothing to mess with. if it continues, get to the doc ASAP.
  5. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    When my liver went I was having lower back problems but I can't remmber if it was left or right side. All I know is that if you're feeling pains inside and they feel deeper than muscle and persist. It's better to see a doc and spend 100 bucks on a blood test than to drink water and rest but I guess that's just me
  6. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    When my liver went I was having lower back problems but I can't remmber if it was left or right side. All I know is that if you're feeling pains inside and they feel deeper than muscle and persist. It's better to see a doc and spend 100 bucks on a blood test than to drink water and rest but I guess that's just me


    Dude!!!! I got some bad news for you Better sit down..................Your liver is in the wrong place Im so sorry We still like you though j/k
  7. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I know it's not where the liver is I'm saying when I went into the docs for a check up it was the back pain,lethargy and drops in blood sugar from outta no where. My liver values were through the roof but my kidneys were fine. So my point...**** inside does things it usually doesn't, might wanna get it checked out. Especially when taking body influening drugs.

  8. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0
  9. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I know it's not where the liver is I'm saying when I went into the docs for a check up it was the back pain,lethargy and drops in blood sugar from outta no where. My liver values were through the roof but my kidneys were fine. So my point...**** inside does things it usually doesn't, might wanna get it checked out. Especially when taking body influening drugs.


    you calling me crazy?????????? Well I never!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Well you think I don't know where my liver is
  11. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0


    thats the worst ive ever seen!!!!!!! How did you get it back to normal? or isnt it?
  13. Gold Member
    rocketscientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Geekville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    216

    Wahoo - 5 M1T cycles in one year. Sounds like you're ready to hit up biggunther as tester

    But on a serious note - hope you are ok!
  14. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Yup, all went back to normal but took a year and very clean living. I ate right andplenty of water and exercise etc. first 6 months were a ***** though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lower Back Pain
    By Claudio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
  2. Lower back pain
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 12:26 PM
  3. Lower back pain on m1t
    By Remillard1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 06:23 AM
  4. ucp-1 and lower back pain
    By Bryan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:40 PM
  5. M1t and lower back pain PART 2!!!!!
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in