Superdrol LMG???

808boy

Banned
Awards
let me tell you a liitle about me. I am 5'7 168 lbs. I used to lift 2 years and then i stopped last year. At that time i was 177-181 lbs. I stopped lifting for about 1 year and my weight dropped to 160 lbs. I have never used any prohormone or any supplements besides protein. Now i have been lifiting for about 4 months and i almost got most my stregnth back. i just finished a cycle of halo-50 and now im on my pct. i was wondering is it good to just gain 5-10 lbs and increase alot of strength. seems like im almost as strong as i was when i was 180 lbs. Also i planning on doing more cycles, but this time on superdrol. I do wanna get bulky but at the same time i dont wanna look fat. Is it ok to run a superdrol-LMG-superdrol cycle? another question... i start work at 10am and my lunch isnt until 530 pm. I work for about 7 hours straight before i can get a lunch break and sometimes the luch at work isnt great, So i always try to eat a big breakfast and a big dinner after i go to the gym. I go to the gym about 8-9 pm. and my dinner is around 11pm. i was wondering how can i get a better eating habbit especially when im working. Can i just take alot of protein when im working??? Any advice would be helpfull...thanks..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will not ridicule, but it does not sound like you are ready for the Superdrol LMG... You need to chillax on orals my friend, your diet sux, and if your diet is poor your gains will also be poor. And for the record try :gotsearch: before posting

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I will not ridicule, but it does not sound like you are ready for the Superdrol LMG... You need to chillax on orals my friend, your diet sux, and if your diet is poor your gains will also be poor. And for the record try :gotsearch: before posting
So, what now your cool enough to go and make up your own words??? :D