Hypertrohy-research.com... Anyone tried it?
- 05-02-2006, 12:33 AM
- 5'9" 226 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 05-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Ive been there many times. Its a very informative site.
Theres also a coorasponding Hyperplasia site as well.
(doesnt this sound like a freakn plug!? )
- 05-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by xtraflossy
05-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Can't find the hyperplasia site. What's the url?
05-02-2006, 12:09 PM
i have tried and i am still using it. I think it is an amazing workout routine. If you try it like they suggest you will lose weight and gain muscle, at least that is what i have noticed. Even on the 12's doing 1 set per workout you notice a great pump. It is not just for older people i am 36 year young and i have yet to hit a plateu using HST as far as strength or size gains. I have found that it works great while on cycle also.
05-02-2006, 12:13 PM
ERH!- I was recalling miss information. I was recalling my IGF-1 traiing protocal log/discussion, where I was made aware of hypertrophy-research.com. (While on the discussion of Hyperplasia)...Originally Posted by CDB
Sorry to get your hopes up.
05-02-2006, 01:07 PM
/points finger/ neg rep neg rep!!!!!!!!!Originally Posted by xtraflossy
That would be an interesting site tho....
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
The funny part was me checking to see if you had
WOULD be an interesting site,... maybe someone will be inspired
Similar Forum Threads
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2006, 07:01 AM
- By Nate Dawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-27-2005, 03:34 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-21-2005, 10:10 PM
- By Nate Dawg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-11-2005, 01:44 PM
- By sicosico in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:57 AM