Mcnutt?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uh I hope I'm not going to get in trouble/flamed for asking this but I clicked on some little post for training secrets before getting on the main page of this board and got some post on Wayne Mcnutt's training secrets, blah, blah ect. Then in the end it mentioned some secret or product that guys are using and might not be available soon and he got banned from several boards for mentioning it.

Now I see he got banned here, but it seems like that's because he was an annoying turd who couldn't follow simple rules. I'm almost embarassed to ask but did anyone actually sign on with this guy and find out what the "secret is". BTW, please humor the question boys, I'm simply wondering.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

Hey if anyone knows what this get big secret supplement is let me know and I will carry it in my store :)

CROWLER

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I figured it's SOME Musceltech Product. Probably the original version of Methoxy-Pro, remember those before and afters!!! LMFAO!

jjse1f

Awards
I actually have no idea what the 'secret' supplement was. I just see their ads and laugh. Then again, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

NiteHawk

Awards
I believe the "secret supplement" was Hemp Protein. He said it makes all other proteins obsolete if Im not mistaken.

Wardo13

Awards
I think it may be enzymes. Hes fronting a new product called masszymes which, acording to him, "increases the body's ability to
digest and absorb protein. It also is believed to increase the
body's ability to recover as well improve protein synthesis." It may have been hemp protein though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a combination. I'm signed on his little mailing list. It amuses me from time to time. To be honest, I think his "secret" is a combination of a solid, macrobiotic diet and basic supplements. From the pictures I've seen of the guy, he really doesn't impress me all that much.