arm wrestling

Nicolai

Awards
are there any exercises that you guys know of to improve arm wrestling strength?? i can usually put people over fairly easily but it is the last inch or so that they usually sit at for a min or 2 b4 i finish it. from the movement i figure maybe some more tri exercises ... but if any of you have experience in this i would love to hear anything useful

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
lol a step towards bodybuilding.com everyday

Nicolai

Awards
??? umm, ok

i understand that you are kinda new and wanna come across as a cool guy... but this question has just as much place as a boxer asking what he can do to help his training.

Attachments

Nicolai

Awards
are there any grown ups that have something useful to say?

spike1205

Awards
Sorry nick--i cant think of any --maybe add more forearm curls, possibly figure a way to mimic the movement with a cable?
any one else/?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I believe rotor cuff exercises should help. You can do them with dumbelss or on a cable pulley.

Nicolai

Awards
i will throw in some extra forearm/rotator cuff exercises and see how she goes. i also built a pully system a while ago.. i might actually have to start using it :p

thanks bros

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
lmao, grownups asking for arm wrestling help.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... Over the Top... get a pulley system in your big rig.... :rolleyes:

Nicolai

Awards
lol... i thought about it but i chnged my mind and am gonna try it on my computer desk insted

C-bizzle

Banned
Awards
Arm Wrestling is not a natural position, keep in mine chances of fucking your arm up are very high.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Arm wrestling is allllllllllllLLLLLLLlllllLLLLL about technique, u can be the weakest guy ever and put down a guy who weighs 200 lbs more than u...

this site talks about the diff techniques, check it out, itll help u a lot i bet
http://www.eiyc.com/technique.htm