arm wrestling

  1. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    arm wrestling


    are there any exercises that you guys know of to improve arm wrestling strength?? i can usually put people over fairly easily but it is the last inch or so that they usually sit at for a min or 2 b4 i finish it. from the movement i figure maybe some more tri exercises ... but if any of you have experience in this i would love to hear anything useful


  2. Registered User
    Clintdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    lol a step towards bodybuilding.com everyday

  3. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    ??? umm, ok


    i understand that you are kinda new and wanna come across as a cool guy... but this question has just as much place as a boxer asking what he can do to help his training.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    are there any grown ups that have something useful to say?

  5. New Member
    spike1205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0

    Sorry nick--i cant think of any --maybe add more forearm curls, possibly figure a way to mimic the movement with a cable?
    any one else/?

  6. New Member
    Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    I believe rotor cuff exercises should help. You can do them with dumbelss or on a cable pulley.

  7. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    i will throw in some extra forearm/rotator cuff exercises and see how she goes. i also built a pully system a while ago.. i might actually have to start using it

    thanks bros

  8. Registered User
    Clintdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0

    lmao, grownups asking for arm wrestling help.

  9. Senior Member
    Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,292
    Answers
    0

    ... Over the Top... get a pulley system in your big rig....

  10. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    lol... i thought about it but i chnged my mind and am gonna try it on my computer desk insted

  11. Banned
    C-bizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Arm Wrestling is not a natural position, keep in mine chances of ****ing your arm up are very high.

  12. New Member
    SUPAJAwS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    26
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0

    Arm wrestling is allllllllllllLLLLLLLlllllLLLLL about technique, u can be the weakest guy ever and put down a guy who weighs 200 lbs more than u...

    this site talks about the diff techniques, check it out, itll help u a lot i bet
    http://www.eiyc.com/technique.htm

  13. New Member
    Technics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by SUPAJAwS1
    Arm wrestling is allllllllllllLLLLLLLlllllLLLLL about technique, u can be the weakest guy ever and put down a guy who weighs 200 lbs more than u...

    this site talks about the diff techniques, check it out, itll help u a lot i bet
    http://www.eiyc.com/technique.htm
    This is 70%, the other 30% is strength.

  14. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by SUPAJAwS1
    Arm wrestling is allllllllllllLLLLLLLlllllLLLLL about technique, u can be the weakest guy ever and put down a guy who weighs 200 lbs more than u...

    this site talks about the diff techniques, check it out, itll help u a lot i bet
    http://www.eiyc.com/technique.htm
    good ****, you the man kool guy

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gvt Arms Day
    By RaulJimenez in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 03:37 PM
  2. Climber cuts off own arm after 5-day ordeal
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. How big were your arms when you first started..
    By andro69 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:52 PM
  4. I need help: Arm Symmetry Problem...
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:21 PM
  5. marks on my arms
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in