How much does an olympic E-Z curl bar weigh?
- 04-07-2003, 04:25 PM
- 04-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Depends but the ones we have at our gym are 17 lbs, 16.5 lbs, and 15 lbs. I put them on the scale to check them... at for the shrug bar, is that the one with the diamond shape to it? or a straight bar. on the straight bar, they can be 45, 50, or 60 lbs.
- 04-07-2003, 05:04 PM
You have to weigh them yourself at my gym the ez-curl bars weigh 20lbs.
04-07-2003, 07:41 PM
i had always thought the standard EZ bar weighed 15 for the lighter ones around, and 30 for the heavier steel. i guess ive been telling people wrong info. (ha) gonna go weigh those suckers before any other people ask me away quesitons to which im not 100% sure of. (ps i still think im right however) Sage
04-09-2003, 12:49 AM
04-09-2003, 06:20 AM
04-09-2003, 09:44 AM
yeah, mine hit 20 yesterday... didn't know there would be quite such a range, that's interesting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JudoJosh in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
- By 1ad man in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 02-23-2006, 03:26 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:32 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:02 PM
- By Blutarski in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2004, 01:47 PM