Critique Routine

Viper21

Awards
I've been out of the game for awhile because of hernia. I'll be having my surgery in 3 days, so this is the routine that I'm going to try when I'm recovered.

My previous routine was
Day1 - Chest
Day2 - Back
Day3 - Off
Day4 - Bis/Tris/Shoulders
Day5 - Legs
Day6 - Off
Day7 - Repeat

Anyways, I had to drop deadlifts, and limit my squats until I'm FULLY recovered, as I think the deadlift is what caused my hernia (soooo close to my 500lb goal :sad: )

The new routine allows me to hit each body part twice a week from different angles.

Let me know what you think, whether it be bad or good.

Attachments

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have done a similar split, hitting everything more frequently with less sets. I definitely like it, and I think I'm going to go back to it soon. Just keep an eye on how your feeling, as this type of split does lend itself to overtraining. For this reason, I think this is better for a bulk/recomp than a straight cut. You need the extra cals to recover so quickly. Sleep is also imperative.

Viper21

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

I'm actually seriously debating doing an Ergomax LMG/Prostanozol/clen stack using this routine, once I feel that I'm fully recovered. Calories are going to be around maintnance or slightly above, to attempt a recomp.

I was successful in the past doing a recomp using a MOHN/M5aa/clen and this is going to be more agressive then that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- Training Forum 5
-MVP- Training Forum 8
P.brow17 Training Forum 4
Workout Logs 0
Training Forum 8