- 02-20-2006, 10:51 AM
I've been out of the game for awhile because of hernia. I'll be having my surgery in 3 days, so this is the routine that I'm going to try when I'm recovered.
My previous routine was
Day1 - Chest
Day2 - Back
Day3 - Off
Day4 - Bis/Tris/Shoulders
Day5 - Legs
Day6 - Off
Day7 - Repeat
Anyways, I had to drop deadlifts, and limit my squats until I'm FULLY recovered, as I think the deadlift is what caused my hernia (soooo close to my 500lb goal )
The new routine allows me to hit each body part twice a week from different angles.
Let me know what you think, whether it be bad or good.
- 02-20-2006, 11:00 AM
I have done a similar split, hitting everything more frequently with less sets. I definitely like it, and I think I'm going to go back to it soon. Just keep an eye on how your feeling, as this type of split does lend itself to overtraining. For this reason, I think this is better for a bulk/recomp than a straight cut. You need the extra cals to recover so quickly. Sleep is also imperative.
02-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the reply,
I'm actually seriously debating doing an Ergomax LMG/Prostanozol/clen stack using this routine, once I feel that I'm fully recovered. Calories are going to be around maintnance or slightly above, to attempt a recomp.
I was successful in the past doing a recomp using a MOHN/M5aa/clen and this is going to be more agressive then that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2004, 12:19 AM
- By Doko in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:19 PM
- By JBlaze in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 04-18-2004, 04:10 AM
- By camo1131 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2004, 11:18 AM
- By savagery in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2004, 07:42 PM