Workouts..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Beelz and I have decided that were going to start to post up dates of our workouts starting in the next few weeks. I thought this may be a good way to get guys thinking about their workouts and not SD, HD-50 or any of those other anabolics. And I think that most guys here agree (at least I hope you do) that with out good training and sound nutrition you won’t make it to your goals, no matter what anabolic you take.
This will give newer guys a chance to see how vets workout and ask questions. It will also allow guys to look at each others WO’s and see if there is anything they can incorporate into their workout.

So I invite all of you to start posting your workouts in either the Exercise Section or the Powerlifting section.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
this is just to funny! In a good way!! I was at home tonight getting ready to go hit some legs and my wife says" Your calves are out of perportion, you need to work on them"!! I already know this but since she has become a personal trainer she has gotten very critical!! It cool though cause we are honest as I critque her as well and no feeling get hurt. I was gonna ask what you would recomend in this situation. Not to say I have huge quads but they are alot bigger then my calves. Should I do them twice a week and go lighter on the squats, presses and the sort. The reason this is tricky is because of the damage done to the tendon on the bottem side of my foot. It is cut because of my flat feet and it hurts to do heavy raises cause the extreme pain in my arches. I know your not podiatrist but I would take your knowledge here VS on anyways, cause all they will say is to stop.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great idea LCSULLA

revodrew, how about doing 5-6 second reps in sets of 20, 25 on the calves? That way, you're not putting extra-heavy weights on your tendons and you get to give your calves a good beating too. I have flat feet too and I can tell you, doing that has been a relief for this guy here.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
this is just to funny! In a good way!! I was at home tonight getting ready to go hit some legs and my wife says" Your calves are out of perportion, you need to work on them"!! I already know this but since she has become a personal trainer she has gotten very critical!! It cool though cause we are honest as I critque her as well and no feeling get hurt. I was gonna ask what you would recomend in this situation. Not to say I have huge quads but they are alot bigger then my calves. Should I do them twice a week and go lighter on the squats, presses and the sort. The reason this is tricky is because of the damage done to the tendon on the bottem side of my foot. It is cut because of my flat feet and it hurts to do heavy raises cause the extreme pain in my arches. I know your not podiatrist but I would take your knowledge here VS on anyways, cause all they will say is to stop.
I like drop sets using 20-25 reps. Rest pausing at rep 15. three sets

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
uh oh... triple posting... thats gonna be some trouble lol.... jk please dont neg rep me :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
drew, try the calf stretch that DC advocates. i'm no calf monster, but they're improving which is good enough.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a good idea, brothers! I'll also throw my cards in the game, and raise you with my meal log.. :blink:

Oh, and I'm not holding hands with you too.. :cool:

My training has changed pretty drastically, incorporating some new things (DC stretches and rest-pause type sets) and resting alot more.. Also, my diet in regards to current health issues has also been made over, so it would be interesting to see since I plan to diet down in mid March as a test run.. It's possible I'll have pics from a show out of this.. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my diet is already up brutha.

i win again :D

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
My training has changed pretty drastically, incorporating some new things (DC stretches and rest-pause type sets) and resting alot more.. Also, my diet in regards to current health issues has also been made over, so it would be interesting to see since I plan to diet down in mid March as a test run.. It's possible I'll have pics from a show out of this..
Sweet! Looking forword to it.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This makes me happy, hope to see alot of logs!