Anyone here been on/now on an HST cycle?
- 04-03-2003, 09:25 PM
- 04-03-2003, 10:00 PM
ideally, you know your max lifts before starting and work off of them, I am quite certain. matter of fact, have a look for yourself if you haven't already.
- 04-04-2003, 12:13 AM
04-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Yes you need to find all of your maxes before you start your cycle. You should have all of your exercises and the weight you'll be using before you start. The way I like to do it is to find my 15 RM max on Mon, 10 on Wed, 5 on Fri do a 9-14 SD and start my cycle. Good luck with your cycle post your results when your cycle is over.
Last edited by IronMike; 04-09-2003 at 11:55 AM.
04-07-2003, 12:34 AM
04-07-2003, 05:01 PM
SD (Strategic Deconditioning) - "Strategic deconditioning is simply a period of time free from training which is long enough to allow a reversal of some of the acute adaptations in muscle tissue, referring specifically to the repeated bout effect. This usually requires 9 - 12 days straight with no training. The term strategic is used because this 9 - 12 day period is not chosen at random or whenever you begin to feel "burned out" or even simply lose interest. It is done every 6-8 weeks depending on whether you finish your cycle with 5 rep work or with eccentric work respectively."
Read the two articles below.
04-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Ah, thanks. Good idea also with the MWF 15, 10, and 5 RM determination.
Similar Forum Threads
- By clownbaby in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
- By jack98 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:58 AM
- By GetSwoll in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:06 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2007, 01:17 AM
- By WittyName in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2005, 08:50 PM