junk in the trunk

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i used to have an ass. it was mostly due to my lack of knowledge on lifting and dieting properly. the girls used to love it- but now it's sorta disappeared.

now as dumb as this sounds- my girl loved it when i had it- is there any way to build the gluteus maximus back up? i do squats.. but what else can i do?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You already named it bro... squats... wide stance too.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Heavy lunges on a smith machine gave me enough junk for two trunks!!

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna have to second the lunges, just make sure you really feel it in your ass when you come back up.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i used to have an ass. it was mostly due to my lack of knowledge on lifting and dieting properly. the girls used to love it- but now it's sorta disappeared.

now as dumb as this sounds- my girl loved it when i had it- is there any way to build the gluteus maximus back up? i do squats.. but what else can i do?
man, i got TOO much ass right now. of course, it is not solid muscle. my body tends to store fat in my ass as opposed to the stomach area like most ment (i get it from my mom).

how did you get rid of your ass? and does your body store fat similar to mine?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I lost a good bit of weight inbetween when i started working out and a period of going down the wrong track. I just want to have a little bit back, more muscle than fat.

i store my fat around my gut. and it's one of the harder things to lose. but i'm not giving up- only makes me want to work harder.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunetly you cannot choose where you lose fat from, burning more calories than you eat will make you burn fat from all over your body. If you genetically store a large total percentage of fat on your ass you may have to loose alot before it totally comes off of your problem area. running, biking, eliptical when done at the right heart rate usualy 40%- 60% of max, burns fat when prolonged anything higher is cardio(for hearth health)60%-80%. Also weightlifting adds muscle, and muscle burns fat so being muscular means you burn more fat. To lose problem area fat a combination of weight training and 40%-60% heart rate running or whatever will burn fat.

I think i got the numbers right anyone chime in if im wrong.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
isolating your glutes with a kickback, glute isolator, strict form good mornings, one legged squats on the smith rack, and as mentioned lunges. I do a bit of them all for leg day.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I've increased the muscle in my glutes by squating all the way down "ass to grass" style.

I saw a survey years ago that asked both male and female to rank their favorite male body part. The men chose chest/pecs as their #1 part. For females chest was way down the list. The butt/glutes was by far their favorite male bodypart. The men barely even rated glutes.

After that I made my glutes a priority and the ladies in my life all seemed to have loved that area more than any other, even more than my proud pecs.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
he ladies in my life all seemed to have loved that area more than any other, even more than my proud pecs.
i know what you mean. my senior year in high school was the high point for my arse. all the chicks loved it. my pecs weren't so great, but the rear drew more attention. my girlfriend at the time loved it.. i'm gonna starting doing the "ass to the grass" squats and the glute rec's from posts above.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
course when it comes to women, i'm an booty man myself :)

Beebs

Awards
Try propping your heels up on a bio ball while on your back and spread your hands out by your sides to support you laterally. Then, at the same time, push your hips up and bend your knees. Its a good one for glutes.

Its similar to this except your legs start out straight with your heels on a bio ball.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bosco this thread sucks without pics.

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

CROWLER

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
crowler-

you want pics of my ass?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
crowler-

you want pics of my ass?
If it will stop Belz from PMing me every 5 minutes asking me to get them from you then yea. He said he wants them for Nate but I don't know for sure :icon_lol:

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
goddamn it, how did i get dragged into this? :D

BTW, doritos dipped in ranch = big ass.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
goddamn it, how did i get dragged into this? :D

BTW, doritos dipped in ranch = big ass.
Beelze,

I could make a post about you in a thread that hasn't been bumped for 3 years and resides in the deepest darkest corner of AM and you would still find it.

DAMN YOU :twisted:

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beelze,

I could make a post about you in a thread that hasn't been bumped for 3 years and resides in the deepest darkest corner of AM and you would still find it.

DAMN YOU :twisted:

CROWLER
it's true. beez sees all. :study:

even that pic of you floating around putfile.