Switching it up again

1. Switching it up again

Well after about 6 weeks on my last plan (thanks to a lot of guys on here helping me figure it out) that focused a lot on the negative portion of the lift I think it is time to switch it up again. I really liked this last one but think I may wait to us it again until I need to cut. It works but it was almost depressing sometimes not being able to go heavy. So I think I am actually going to do a powerlifting routine for like the next 6 weeks or so then someday when I wanna be ripped again go back to focosing on the eccentrics. Was a good workout though, I put on around 6 pounds and not much of that was holiday weight! Might be back later with some powerlifting questions in that forum, but I think I am alright for now. Thought I'd thank everyone for their input in my earlier thread again though.

2. it is always a good idea to change routines about every six weeks.

cutting or bulking doesn't have much to do with the training routine, it's more about nutrition.

when you do a powerlifting routine for six weeks, i would suggest that after that you do 4-6 weeks with about 60% weight and 8-12 reps.
    this will boost your results further.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to Switch it Up- Off of Recreate NOW WHAT?
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 01:22 AM
  2. 3 day workout...continue or switch it up?
    By avs126 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 05:34 PM
  3. switching it up what do you suggest
    By GridIron77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:51 AM
  4. looking to switch it up
    By gerryh649t in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:17 PM
  5. Sicking to Routine or Switching It Up???
    By pistonpump in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 01:21 AM