Pain in the hands... any advise
- 01-11-2006, 12:49 PM
- 01-11-2006, 02:27 PM
You might have bruised your palms or something. If you don't already wear gloves I would pick up a pair with a thick pad on the palm and see if that helps. If not you might need to take it easy with the bench for a little.
- 01-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by JimJames
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Does it shoot up towards your elbow wraping around your forearm? If so, I had the same pain and it took a good 3 months to go away cause I kept pushing it. Dont do what I did!!
01-11-2006, 03:29 PM
I would have to say the pain is muscular. Sometimes, depending on what I am doing... using a screwdriver or something like that... the pain will shoot through my palm and my fingers. Almost like an electric shock but not up my arm at all.
I haven't been on crutches or anything like that, no trauma either. I actually just finished my first cycle of test e/dbol.
01-11-2006, 05:06 PM
01-11-2006, 11:22 PM
01-12-2006, 08:15 AM
01-12-2006, 08:26 AM
After doing some research on arthritis, I don't think it is that. The pain is in the palm of my hands and then shoots up through my fingers when I agrivate the pain in the palm. I don't really have any joint pain at this point.
Similar Forum Threads
- By riddle24 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2006, 08:49 AM
- By FreshMintBlue in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
- By Phoenix rising in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2005, 05:40 PM
- By Big Tough in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2005, 07:04 PM