Finding a shirt that fits right!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sure thing just let me know and I will have your IGF all ready to go.

lol you saw my IL post before I deleted it. Figured it was a pretty lame joke.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Why anyone with any muscle would wear that skinny-boy crap (Abercrombie) is just sad.. All my shirts are large cotton/lycra, and the vintage cut button-ups at Old Navy not only taper to a small waist (hidden brag) but they're damn inexpensive and last really long!

Amen. I'm not sure when I bought clothes somewhere else besides Old Navy or Kohl's. But, I set behind a computer all day and no one cares what I look like.
    I would spend more on clothes but it cuts into my supplement budget.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I know what you mean about the shirts in XL being REALLY long. They also are so wide in the waist area you have to wrap yourself like a mummy and even then you look like you are fat even when you are not.

Off topic but thought I would add, I can get away with spending just $6 a day and that is with 450 grams of protein and a total of 4500 cals.

CROWLER

How so? Bobo diet = no money

4. I have a 52" chest and I ususally get my shirts from pacsun(XXL). Eddie Bauer usually has good choices for larger sizes and better cuts but the prices are so much more expensive. If you want something that is athletic cut for button down shirts JC Penny is usually a good pick. I hate shopping for clothes. It sucks for me cause I am really long waisted and I wear a XXL so I usually have to get them in talls. It sucks being big and on a budget sometimes.
  5. Womens clothing

You guys think you've got problems, imagine being a female who lifts and try to find clothes that fit. All the shirts have these skinny little arm holes made for stick women. If I can get my arms and shoulders to fit then it hangs on my torso like a tent! So I have to buy men's shirts sometimes. And pants? #$*&@% designers! Who was the brilliant designer who came up with the idea that all the pants should be low rise, but none of the shirts long enough to tuck in? Where is the logic in this when most of us don't want to see the average females gut hanging over the top of her low rise jeans!
    And then there's the sizing. Womens sizing has no continuity or sense to it. When I was 115 pounds 25 years ago I wore a size 6 pants. I went shopping yesterday and wound up buying a size 4, and I weigh 151 pounds now. And it varies from label to label. Sonabitch. It makes it impossible to shop on line.
    Arrrrggghhh! Now see, ya got me started....grumble....mutherf* ckers...kill em all...
    •   

6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Why anyone with any muscle would wear that skinny-boy crap (Abercrombie) is just sad.. All my shirts are large cotton/lycra, and the vintage cut button-ups at Old Navy not only taper to a small waist (hidden brag) but they're damn inexpensive and last really long!
    I recieved a Gift certificate to American Eagle for christmas. The store had extra small shirts and no X Large. Xsmall shirts is A sure sign that the store caters to the Gay community...

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I recieved a Gift certificate to American Eagle for christmas. The store had extra small shirts and no X Large. Xsmall shirts is A sure sign that the store caters to the Gay community...

8. Inspirational, USP..

9. couldn't agree anymore if you don't sell real XXL then get off of the market

10. Just want to toss in my thanks for all your input and this thread. I've been having this problem for some time now: buying shirts that fit perfectly up top but they pack so much extra fabric around the waist region of end up looking like I'm 9 months pregnant

Well I took up BigPete's advice and payed a visit to Old Navy today. Finally I have some XL shirts that fit my body well! I bought several shirts, some boxers, other ****, and my total cost was under $100! That's about the cost individual shirts I used to buy and they didn't fit me around the midsection near as well. I deffinately should have stumbled into this store earlier, could've been saving more money for more supps $$$
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trouble finding clothing that fits?
    By RecompMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:08 AM
  2. Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:59 PM
  3. T Shirts that fit athletes
    By bulls**t in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:32 PM
  4. Clothes that fit??
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 07:23 AM
  5. That's right, I'm obsessed with Clen!
    By ChemicalD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 12:04 PM