- 01-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Is it possible somehow I pulled a muscle while doing lateral db raises? About a week ago my right arm has been giving me issues. For a while I couldn't even raise it parallel with my body. I tried to do lateral raises last night with 10lb db's but the shoulder couldn't handle it. Do you think I just pulled something? I'm pretty positive it is NOT the joint. Here is where I think the problem lies
Any suggestions or has anyone pulled this muscle before?
- 01-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a rotator cuff problem to me. Pain is one thing, weakness could mean a partial or full thickness tear (which means surgery) don't toy around, see a doc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2007, 09:52 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:25 PM
- By Big H in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2003, 09:45 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:03 AM