How long should I keep the programme running?
- 12-16-2005, 12:08 AM
- 12-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by raiden
Max OT and the like HST have a set amount of weeks they recommend usualy. Im not to sure on them as ive never used them so i wouldnt know.E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
- 12-16-2005, 06:07 AM
I know a lot of people advocate constant changing, but Bobo told me the types of changes aren't as drastic as many think. Generally, I would say you're good for 8-12 weeks on a periodized program, at which point I would change out of boredom.
12-16-2005, 11:52 AM
I throw in different exercises every 3-4 weeks. I mostly adjust my TUT ratios, and rep scheme.
12-18-2005, 12:41 PM
I change up every 3 week or so just depends how I feel. For instance I might do Inclines with a bar for 3 weeks then with dumb bells for 3 and then just incline flys for 3 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ja4s in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:11 PM
- By jack7286 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:40 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:28 AM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:17 AM
- By Moyer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2003, 08:30 AM