Captian of Crush grippers

thedillo

Awards
I want to order the Captain of Crsuh grippers but i dont know where to start..i have a pretty strong grip so i was wondering if anybody knows how hard it is to close the trainer

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
The trainer isn't bad. I wouldn't call it easy if you are new to grippers. I would get the trainer and the number 1 to start with.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend buying the #1 and seeing if you can close it with relative ease. If you can, then this is your "trainer" and you can then purchase the #2. If you cannot close it then the trainer is for you and the #1 is something you can work up to. This way will probably be the safest bet and keep you from possibly wasting money on the trainer.

charliewat

Awards
How do these grippers compare to the Ivanko super gripper? I have the Ivanko and Im happy with it thus far.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
The trainer isn't bad. I wouldn't call it easy if you are new to grippers. I would get the trainer and the number 1 to start with.
Bump to Ant's suggestion. I bought the trainer and the 1, and worked my way up to the 1. I could almost close the 1 when i got it (and do the trainer for about 12 w/ my right and 10 w/ my left). Now I can close the 1 4-6 times.

Even if you can't close the 1 when you get it, do holds with it.