Drop Sets & TUT
- 11-27-2005, 01:59 PM
- 11-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
When I do drop sets, I do them to go past failure. IMO, this wouldnt be the same as slowing rep speed, but try it and tell us how it goes.
11-27-2005, 02:15 PM
11-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by jminis
Exactly....always keep it mixed up. These are both good methods which will yield different results. For conditioning, you could even do drop set TUT....that will really get the ol heart pumping. Sometimes I'll sub this type of workout while cutting when cardio time is limited.
11-28-2005, 02:21 AM
Good points Jminis & SJA, I'll combine them, it's just that I sometimes can't stand the SLOW rep speed, I use a more controlled rhythm but **** it, why not experiment huh ?
11-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Exactly, keep it fresh and interesting. It will lead to better gains in the long run. Sometimes we tend to make bodybuilding a lot harder then it needs to be, (this happens when we think) LOLOriginally Posted by Iron Warrior
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
when I think I just wonder why i make it so difficult...i mean who says a reeses bar can't build muscle?Originally Posted by jminis
11-29-2005, 10:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jim2542 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2012, 07:19 PM
- By Pipes in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:47 AM
- By R1balla in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM
- By rccratch in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
- By Bendiesel in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:26 AM