how many days a week

1. how many days a week

trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
    day1(chest/back/legs)
    day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
    for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?

2. Usually when you are bulking you lift heavy, so in turn you should probably rest more.

3. ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.

When do you work legs?

5. Quote Originally Posted by shaggy
    trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
    day1(chest/back/legs)
    day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
    for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?

In my oppinion day 1 is going to wipe you out. Chest back and legs is a lot of work. I would say switch legs to day 2, and maybe traps to day 1. Good luck.

6. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.
    When do you train legs?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. i try to do legs on ether sat or sun. depending how i feel

8. How do your diets vary on off days???

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many days a week to you lift?
    By CROWLER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:29 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:59 PM
  3. How many days for abs?
    By brandon615 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
  4. how many times a week do u train when on
    By mouton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:09 PM
  5. how many hours a week should i train?
    By julius kelp in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 10:37 PM