how many days a week

1. how many days a week

trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
    day1(chest/back/legs)
    day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
    for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?

2. Usually when you are bulking you lift heavy, so in turn you should probably rest more.
    •   

3. ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.

4. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.

When do you work legs?

5. Quote Originally Posted by shaggy
    trying to bulk up..so many differnt work out plans...head ache. i do all my workout on a 2 day plan
    day1(chest/back/legs)
    day2(shoulders/arms/traps)
    for bulking up, should i rest between days, or hit teh gym every single day that i can? someone recomended to me 2days on 1 day off then 2 days on and 2 days off. im not that experienced...any veterans with advice for me?

In my oppinion day 1 is going to wipe you out. Chest back and legs is a lot of work. I would say switch legs to day 2, and maybe traps to day 1. Good luck.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    ti agree with punta. im on the same plan. monday-chest/shoulders.tue-arms/back. wed-off. thur-chest/shoulders.fri-arms/back. sat-sun rest.
    When do you train legs?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. i try to do legs on ether sat or sun. depending how i feel

8. How do your diets vary on off days???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many days a week to you lift?
    By CROWLER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:29 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:59 PM
  3. How many days for abs?
    By brandon615 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:51 PM
  4. how many times a week do u train when on
    By mouton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:09 PM
  5. how many hours a week should i train?
    By julius kelp in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:37 PM