- 06-27-2003, 12:29 AM
My point is that, as less work is being done by the delts, more work is being done by the other primary movers. This I already stated. Now, quite logically, because they're doing more work.........................
they're doing more work.................
wait, what am I trying to say...................
the pecs are doing more work.
Because the delts are doing less.
So it's recruiting more fibers.
- 06-27-2003, 12:32 AM
not neccessarily guy. decline recruits much more lats than flat bench also. study some kinesiology, you'll see what i mean.
- 06-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Well thanks for the subtle implication to my lack of knowledge on the subject. However, your vague statements about the studies you read and, what's it called... emg... (teehee) kind of obviate your attempts at appearing erudite.
Anyway, as sage pointed out, there are many studies showing just the opposite of your remembrance.
Don't take it personally. I'm in a vicious mood.
06-27-2003, 12:41 AM
bro, get off line if your in a vicious mood. your posting style is obnoxious and rude. i dont got time for it. i agree with sage , that it goes both ways, fine. nevermind,
06-27-2003, 12:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By aries70 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:26 AM
- By Flay in forum Training ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 12-18-2008, 02:13 AM
- By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:54 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2007, 02:11 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:23 AM