How are saunas/steam rooms best used?
- 03-21-2003, 05:19 PM
- 03-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by JohnGafnea
What's the difference, effect wise, between the two?
When should they be used? Post-workout, off days, or other?
How long should you stay in one?
- 03-21-2003, 07:41 PM
03-23-2003, 07:42 PM
I would assume so. I also notice that after swimming if you go in the steam room or sauna your skin smells less like chlorine than if you had just had a shower. I think you should have a cold shower after to close the pores, I wouldn't want to walk around all sweaty in my clothes.Originally posted by JohnGafnea
Is it best to wash off (or at least [non-chlorine] water off) after you get out and are all sweaty?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rude29 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2012, 02:56 AM
- By FitModel in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:53 PM
- By loki82 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 12-07-2006, 04:04 PM
- By Flexfx in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2006, 05:53 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:32 AM