Long distance running
- 09-29-2005, 09:15 PM
- 10-03-2005, 12:08 PM
- 6'3" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I added wind sprints and dropped my 2-mile time by 2 minutes in three weeks.
- 10-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by runnerkguy
That aside, wind sprints and performance intervals really are awesome for the 10k and under route. For longer running, fartleks and varied paces (but fewer sprints) works well. Vary the distances and the pace, generally.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Christurner14 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:38 AM
- By dougiedf in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-25-2005, 03:45 PM
- By mtruther in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:32 PM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:32 PM