Shoulder Pain serious or not
- 09-20-2005, 07:06 PM
- 09-20-2005, 07:29 PM
I had the same problem. Sounds like a rotator cuff injury. I would suggest taking a little time off and doing rotator cuff excercises to strengthen it. Also check out Cissus rx from USPlabs(a board sponsor). This product helped me heal quickly and kept the pain away allowing me to keep training.
- 09-20-2005, 07:50 PM
do u think 3 weeks would get rid of the problem for good?
09-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Could be a number of things. If you have overall weakness in the shoulder, thats a sign of a cuff tear. My guess from what you said is that its "weightlifter's shoulder" If you have a heavy routine, been working out for awhile and not giving enough time between workouts it will just become more painful. Touch your opposite shoulder with your hand. If it hurts on this "crossover movement" then its the distal clavical.
Give more info on how it hurts, where it hurts and what motions would give light to your condition. Best to see a dr. if it continues. Don't bother with a regular dr or ortho, see a shoulder ortho specialist.
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpHouse in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2013, 01:57 AM
- By Mikegun in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
- By Presa in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
- By Irish Pilot in forum AnabolicsReplies: 55Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:58 AM
- By Lich in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:48 PM