Best fat burning cardio Equip.

1. Best fat burning cardio Equip.

Was wondering, what is the best piece of cardio equipment for burning fat?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grifter
    Was wondering, what is the best piece of cardio equipment for burning fat?
    as long as your heartrate is ~65%, i wouldn't see how it matters 'which' piece of equipment accomplished it.

personally, i like the eliptical because of it's low impact on my knees.........no jokes pervs.

3. The equipment doesn't matter - heart rate, duration, and diet do.
    •   

4. Yup, I agree with Beelz,
    as long as your HR stays up and steady, choose what you want.
    Ellipticals were definately my favorite, but I've been having to do the stationary bike cause of my busted ass knee...**** THAT.

5. The best piece of cardio equipment I own is my dvd player. It keeps me on my treadmill longer without getting bored.

6. i generally aim for getting on an eliptical that's behind a chick with a nice ass. it's like i'm chasing her at a fast walk.

7. you do that too ?
    lol

8. treadmill, fast walk..or a full hour of spin class...

9. I like the elliptical. I like to run sprints too.

10. Of all of the machines, the treadmill burns the most calories. This is based on corresponding heart rates. So, assuming your heartrate is the same using each piece of equipment, you'll burn the most calories on the treadmill. Has to do with number of muscles involved

11. buy a mountain bike, that **** will shred you up and make your legs strong as ****....talk about buring 1K+ cals per session.....

12. The bed room.

Funnest also.

Adams

13. Of all of the machines, the treadmill burns the most calories. This is based on corresponding heart rates. So, assuming your heartrate is the same using each piece of equipment, you'll burn the most calories on the treadmill. Has to do with number of muscles involved
    Makes sense, as the treadmill also takes the most out of you.

14. BTW

I have a hip injury I need to do surgery for and according to the doctor the treadmill is to blame, and I shouldnt get on for the rest of my life (the doctor is the#1 hip surgeon in the US, did priest holmes etc)

anyone heard about this?

15. no, but i'm not a hip doc. i'd say listen to him, there's other cardio equipment out there. JMO.

16. listen to beelze .. he did stay in a holiday inn express last night

17. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    listen to beelze .. he did stay in a holiday inn express last night
    not to mention saving a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
  3. What are the best fat burning pills?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:38 PM
  4. What is THE best fat melting cardio?