At the 1 hour mark: finish workout or avoid cortisol and stop?
- 03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
- 03-13-2003, 12:26 PM
If its lagging behind, go home. If your on track, pumps are great, its not necessarily determental to continue your workout, although if you're in the gym for more than 90 minutes, you need to reconstruct your routine.
03-13-2003, 12:40 PM
03-13-2003, 03:20 PM
mine generally are very brisk paced, very intense... and I'm out by 75 mins, but I'm also a fan of higher volume and the few times I haven't gotten my **** done due to extremely busy ****, lack of sleep, whatever, I just head out early and feel good about it.
03-13-2003, 03:47 PM
If you hadnt slept the night before, dont even waste your time going to the gym, spend that time taking a nap or sleeping.Originally posted by JohnGafnea
I didn't goto bed last night, so I was kinda slow. It was right around 75 minutes.
03-13-2003, 07:46 PM
Wow. I know rest is very important, and don't often go withouth it. I didn't know though that it was so much so in the short-term effects.
Similar Forum Threads
- By InItForGainz in forum Training ForumReplies: 63Last Post: 12-26-2016, 11:58 AM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2007, 04:57 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
- By milwood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2004, 12:56 AM