Im mking this post for my girlfriend...... Women, please help out

JordyRoc

Awards
Alright, she works out about 5 times a week.. Shes trying to loose about 10 lbs..

She does all the cardio machines.... Treadmil, stairclimber, bicycle, jogs....

then she'll do some leg machines... Then abs..

We work out at night so when we get home, its usually time for bed.. Shes always hungry when we work out too... but she doesnt eat because she feel guilty being that she just worked out..

what are som esafe foods to eat before bed???

She likes fruit like mangos, pineapple, and strawberrys... But those are carbs which is a nono right???

JordyRoc

Awards
wrangler girl? deleted post? DOes that mean i shouldnt follow the advice?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not a woman, but I'll bite. Pre and post-WO nutrition are most important. I'd suggest some carbs and protien before and after. If nothing more than a small protein shake for both....

My initial feeling (albeit with limited data to draw from) is that she's under-eating, which would be counterproductive to her goal of weight loss.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
agree, i deleted so I could think on it.....

Most likely she isent eating enough, I think we know that......She should be eating after she works out..>She needs to feed her muscles.......( Sounds funny hearing myself say that).........

Stick with high protien,................everything in moderation....

liftin mama

Awards
would you mind posting a sample diet of your own....

since you've stated that you lost a lot of weight, i'm very curious
agree, i deleted so I could think on it.....

Most likely she isent eating enough, I think we know that......She should be eating after she works out..>She needs to feed her muscles.......( Sounds funny hearing myself say that).........

Stick with high protien,................everything in moderation....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast
a shake, ice cubes, and blended with 12oz of 1% mik, and i scoop whey protien

mid snack
12 mini pretzels ( i teach so its hard to not eat in front of the kids and still eat)

Lunch
chicken breast, or tuna (Plain)
small potato

snack
bar, or some raw peppers, carrots, cut up..........whatever i can snack on......

dinner
salad with tuna or if i am not hungry just some protien, chicken or turkey..........

thats a very basic diet plan.........one i vary from month to month......my diet isent the best but i train hard when i work out.......took me years to realize i need to eat more than once a day to maintian and to lose........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48