Requesting Workout.exercise tips for my GIrlfriend...

J

JordyRoc

Awards
Alright my girl wants to drop about 10-15 lbs....

Usually when she goes to thegym she just does cardio and some ab work....

However, she only goes about once a week.. Shes pretty busy.. But as of lately, her schedule is freeing up a lot more...

I want to help her get to her goal... What are some fat burners and general supplements she can take to help her in the gym???

thanks

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
with only 10-15 pounds bro...focus on diet and exercise...with proper training and a sound nutrition plan she shouldn't even need any supps for that.

IMO at least

make sure she is taking a multi v though if she is exercising often and maybe a b-complex if she is on a high protein diet.

regards,
COTC

J

JordyRoc

Awards
i appreciate the info bro...

i wanted her to take something as a fat burner and somethiing to give her some energy... She works out hard, but doesnt get anywhere....

any suggestions???

i know once she starts seeing some gains shes gonna get real serious

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't start her on a fat burner until her diet is in check

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dude ... **** the fat burners .. get her on a good diet where she is eating 6 times a day with a 40/40/20 split

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I agree with glen :) good advice.....and kick up the cardio....one time a week is nothing.....3-4 i say.......hard core workouts with a sound diet..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Girls don't like cardio. I work at a nutrition store and want to drop-kick quite a few of them because they want to look great, but ARE SO FUCKING LAZY!!!

Then I just say, **** it, buy this ****, if you don't lose weight, its ur fault.

J

JordyRoc

Awards
dude ... **** the fat burners .. get her on a good diet where she is eating 6 times a day with a 40/40/20 split
She works out 4 days a week... Since her new job as of last week this is her schedule... She'll keep it up too because shes pretty diciplined... We worked out last night and her routine was pretty intense.. She runs a couple miles, then jums on the cardio machines for a good 45 min then the rest is machine exercises...

Eating 6 times a day?? She isnt bulking.... Can you eleaborate a little more about the eating 6 tims a day?? Whats that diet like?

J

JordyRoc

Awards
Girls don't like cardio. I work at a nutrition store and want to drop-kick quite a few of them because they want to look great, but ARE SO FUCKING LAZY!!!

Then I just say, **** it, buy this ****, if you don't lose weight, its ur fault.
:think: I thought girls loved cardio???

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
than I happen to be the not average girl I love cardio....spin class to karate to riding a bike for 27 miles.....Its all a challenge to my body.........:)

As for diet there not saying load her up on a 5000 cal diet there saying small meals 5-6 times a day, protien, veggies, some good carbs will get her metabolisum going and help her lose the 10-15 pds.......thats all :)

J

JordyRoc

Awards
Thanks jeepgirl....

I absolutely no knowledge when it comes to females and exercise.... Hence why im asking for the help.... I doubt she would even want to use a fat burner.. I just wanted to knwo which was the best out there incase she does wish to use one...

So 6 small meals a day...

gotcha

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Eating 6 times a day?? She isnt bulking.... Can you eleaborate a little more about the eating 6 tims a day?? Whats that diet like?
doesn't matter .. eating 6 times a day keeps one's metabolism up .. going more than 3 hours or so and your body starts to think its not going to get food and goes into starvation mode and starts using muscle and glycogen for energy and stores fat

she doesn't need to take in TONS of food each meal .. but she does need a minimum amount of cals per day and getting them over 6 smaller meals is best

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is no magical button that makes female dieting extremely different. It's such a common question also. It isn't like she is looking to get into the shape some of the people around AM are ;)

Definately good posts here already, good luck with her