I don't know HIIT can someone give me a good HIIT routine on the threadmill?
- 07-22-2005, 12:44 PM
- 07-22-2005, 01:03 PM
5 minute warm up.. no incline 50% speed
then vary the incline and the speed over the course of the next 15 minutes
go up on both to a comfortable level, either walking fast or running.
the have a rest period ~ the same amount of time.... after you have done this for a while you can shorten your rest period
- 07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Treadmill is really not the best. If you must use it, jog for 1.5 minutes, then sprint for 30 seconds. Do this cycle about 10 times for a 20 minute session. Doing this on a real track would be better though. If your endurance is not that great, you can also do brisk walk/sprint and extend the rest period until you can keep up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By smithbuild in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:13 AM
- By Pleonastic in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2009, 05:51 AM
- By freezito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
- By marshmallow man in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2006, 08:07 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:36 AM