- 07-16-2005, 02:35 PM
- 07-16-2005, 03:07 PM
- 5'10" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
It probably doesn't make a huge difference, but I wouldn't call it the same or as effective. Probably alot more leg work involved with the hex bar.
- 07-23-2005, 04:55 PM
More quad, less upper and middle back.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2009, 11:01 AM
- By PHWSSJ in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2007, 02:42 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 23Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:12 PM
- By tatortodd in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2003, 09:14 PM
- By tatortodd in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2003, 12:09 AM