- 07-09-2005, 05:40 PM
- 07-10-2005, 01:53 PM
you end up working your tri's not once, not twice, but thrice a week.
calves before quads? put them together.
If you are really looking to change around ur workout, you might want to try a push/pull split, I'm using one now and love it.
- 07-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by cable626
07-10-2005, 11:46 PM
well here is basically what I do.
Sometimes throw in an extra set or 2, sometimes take out some based on pump/energy/ or amount of time I have.
Strength days are low reps, low volume, heavy weight.
Hypertrophy days are moderate weight, mod-high reps, high volume.
I do all 4 of these workouts every 7-8 days based on how i'm feeling also.
I don't go to failure, so this way I can recover faster. It helps BIG time. If I went to failure I wouldn't be able to do do all 4 workouts every week.
07-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Thanks, I'll have to give that a try sometime.Originally Posted by cable626
As for a 4 day split, how about this one?...
sunday- off/ light abs work at home
My only concern with this split is... When should I work the rear delt? Thursday or Friday.
07-15-2005, 05:06 AM
You are making things more complicated then they need to be IMO. Stick to basics, even arnold recommended that when trying to build mass/strength.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
- By marcink99 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2007, 01:28 PM
- By davisville64 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2005, 02:01 PM
- By BackHand in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2005, 10:34 PM
- By Bean in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:41 AM