- 07-08-2005, 02:29 AM
- 07-08-2005, 03:19 AM
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
For bench, it's pretty easy...just put the band under the back of the bench. Be sure to make sure you have the band evenly distributed under the bench. You can do this by checking that the length of the band is equal on each side after you put it under the bench and then have someone pull one end onto the barbell while you do the same with the other. It can be a rude surprise if you have the band unevenly distributed when you de-rack it.
Here is a picture of someone using bands on deads. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/elitefts_13_big.jpg
You can also do these in the power cage. I've never done band squats, but I'm assuming they too can be done in the power cage.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kBrown in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:05 AM
- By bodytech in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2011, 10:39 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:11 AM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:09 AM