Training at home?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody here train at home? If so what does your home gym consist of?

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I train at home. I have a 34x14 weightroom. I used to be a powerlifter so its mainly set up for that. I have a flat/incline bench, lat pulley, pull up bar, dip rack, sit up bench, squat rack, 2 olympic bars, adjustable DB's, treadmill, exercise bike and a few more lil things here and there. It works pretty well. I have a couple friends that lift with me. We are workin on gettin a cable crossover. That should help us a lot.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
power rack,smith machine,vertical leg press all in a one car garage...

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I train at home and have a TDS Power Rack (www.newyorkbarbells.com), a 300 lb. olympic set with 2 extra 45's (CAP Barbell...the stuff they sell at Dicks Sporting Goods for like $139 for the 300 lb. set,) a pretty cheap bench with the leg attachment and a preacher attachment, dumbbell handles with a bunch of 10 lb. plates a few 2 1/2's and a few 5's, a cheap chin up/knee up/dip station, an EZ curl bar which I never use, and that's about it.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I train at home/studio. All I use to train is a single barbell.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Hmm. Yeah, i guess you can train about every muscle you need with a barbell. You do have a bench and squat rack right? No dumbells at all?

Yes I train at home/studio. All I use to train is a single barbell.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For dumbells I use a $3.99 bucket from Wallmart. I can put more or less water or even sand in to change the weight.

CROWLER

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
An 18 YO TDS rack with Lat/Low Row/Leg/Preacher attch... Powertec lever... 600lbs or so of weight

Dumbells to 40lbs.. Olympic DB to go higher... Oly curl bar.. Powerhooks.. several bars and handles for the Lat attch.

Rack is well worn but still all original cables, handles and bench.. just can`t seem to part with it... to many memories :D

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Yeah, i guess you can train about every muscle you need with a barbell. You do have a bench and squat rack right? No dumbells at all?
No squat rack or dumbells. I use a bench for pull overs and tri extentions...thats it.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For dumbells I use a $3.99 bucket from Wallmart. I can put more or less water or even sand in to change the weight.
LMAO :lol: I gotta try that sometime....

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Dumbells, Vectra 1600, lotsa plates, cable crossovers, elliptical machine, spar-pro dummy, benches and a preacher curl, T-bar row and hip-sled.

RMT

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
i train at home mainly because there is not an acceptable gym within 20 miles of my house, if even that close. just the bally's, q, and 24hour fitness, poser playgrounds.

just the basics, squat rack, bench, 2 barbells, 2 dumbells, both adjustable, an ellipticle for cardio.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bench
squat pegs
leg ext. attach.
preacher stand attach.
7-foot BB with 600lbs. weights
EZ-curl bar
(2) 20lb. DB's
(2) 50lb. DB's
I use the cellar beam on the ceiling to do my chins/pullups.
electronic treadmill w/ incline

** the only thing left that I wanna do is buy a descent power cage that has the spotter bars/pegs on it, and a descent bench to slide into it. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm requesting a few bans....if you don't recognize Dorians back when you see it, you don't belong on a BBing forum......:rant:

:D I'm just kiddin' guys...but realy, the only other guy with that kind of muscularity in his back, that kind of thickness is Ronnie Coleman (who is even wider! But, possibly not as thick)