damn my chest is killing me

• Thread starter The Paper Route
  • Start date

AldrichAStern

Awards
WOW! I was just about to fcking post how awesome this was... someone beat me to it. His 2nd exercise is great where you lower the barbell to collarbone level and stretch your upper fibers for 2-count. My upper chest was never so torn apart.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I can only get dial up so I can't see the movie. Can you post what the workout is?

Thanks

CROWLER

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I saw the video and did not think that it was particularly special. However, I did a Max OT chest workout just to break monotony and it was awesome; it has been 4 days and my chest is still sore, but I don't think that I will do the max OT for awhile just because I don't feel that I can recover adequately from the previous workout.

Phoenix rising

Awards
I didnt learn anything special. Maybe I've just been in the gym to many years.

AldrichAStern

Awards
really? That was the first time I heard of lowering the bar to your neck/collarbone to work upper chest instead of using incline.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pretty much any significant change-up in routine will shock your muscles into being sore (which is not necessarily indicative of workout effectiveness). It is a good idea to change up routines regularly anyways... be creative!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4