measuring you waist?
- 07-02-2005, 05:06 AM
- 07-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Would like to know the answer to this too... being extremely overweight when I was a kid, I used to suck in my gut all the time, haha. So now, sucking in my gut, while simultaneously flexing my abs, is my natural position.
07-02-2005, 05:13 AM
Personally, I "stand at attention" as if I were being yelled at my a drill instructor when I measure.
07-02-2005, 09:33 AM
I tense the abs somewhat but I don't intentionally try to suck it in. That's just a head game. Flexing your abs like that will give you a consitant base. The fat around or on then still jiggles.The key is to do it the same way every time.
07-02-2005, 01:06 PM
around the navel too. Some of these jokers in the military want to measure your effin hips and call it a waist measurement which kills me especially with my endo hips
07-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By glipp in forum Training ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 03-02-2008, 08:50 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:28 PM
- By Pholma Pris in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:25 PM
- By RLD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:24 PM
- By Crotalus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:56 PM