measuring you waist?
- 07-02-2005, 03:06 AM
- 07-02-2005, 03:09 AM
Would like to know the answer to this too... being extremely overweight when I was a kid, I used to suck in my gut all the time, haha. So now, sucking in my gut, while simultaneously flexing my abs, is my natural position.
07-02-2005, 03:13 AM
- 5'10" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
Personally, I "stand at attention" as if I were being yelled at my a drill instructor when I measure.
07-02-2005, 07:33 AM
I tense the abs somewhat but I don't intentionally try to suck it in. That's just a head game. Flexing your abs like that will give you a consitant base. The fat around or on then still jiggles.The key is to do it the same way every time.
07-02-2005, 11:06 AM
around the navel too. Some of these jokers in the military want to measure your effin hips and call it a waist measurement which kills me especially with my endo hips
07-09-2005, 12:35 PM
i just do an honest min relaxed as normal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred869 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
- By soseg in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:35 PM
- By chdn20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2004, 05:59 AM
- By bigpetefox in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 03-20-2004, 12:35 AM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2003, 05:59 AM