delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.1%

Question delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)

Is this what I'm having?..... I work out each muscle group
    once a week. Tue, chest/bis, Thu, back/tris, Sat Shoulders/legs.. Off Sun & Mon and
    Abs on two off days......... I wake up with sore muscles every morning of the week,
    but the muscles that are sore aren't the ones I worked the day before..... I work my
    chest and bis on Tuesday and Thursday I will feel soreness in my chest and bis....... I did my shoulders Saturday and they were sore
    this morning...... This soreness is only in the morning when I wake up. Then after
    a couple hours, they are fine....... Sometimes I wake up during the night because
    of sore muscles....... Since I started my new routine, I have made great progress. I swear, every week I notice each muscle group getting bigger 3-4 days after I worked them...... My wife can't
    even believe my transformation this past two months..... I've also been on SD & 4-ad for 2+ weeks....... It feels good when someone at work hasn't see you in two/three weeks and says, every time I see you, your getting bigger.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Uh yeah... SD + 4ad will give you some good size bro. I don't doubt you're getting big with that cycle.

As far as DOMS, I typically have that muscle group fairly store the next day or late the next day.

I frequently wake up because of muscle soreness as well. Almost like your body is just aching and aching. Part of the game I think.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:50 PM
  2. Delayed onset muscle soreness!!
    By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 06:24 PM
  3. Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 1