- 06-24-2005, 01:32 AM
I've gotten to a muscle size that I'm happy with (think brad pitt in fight club) so I'm switching to a maintenance workout.
Do I just need to modify sets and reps? I'm not really looking to gain more muscle, just maintain what I have.
This doesn't apply however to my arms. I have managed to make my left arm 1/2" smaller than my right. I'm of course switching to db exercises, but can I use low sets heavy reps on these, and then go low sets mid weights on everything else, or... ?
Would love some advice here
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2004, 03:38 PM
- By jminis in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2003, 07:03 PM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:03 PM
- By khafra in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:08 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:45 PM