- 06-19-2005, 08:37 PM
I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. This looks like a good solid board, and I hope to be posting here often.
My name is Matt R. Many of you may know me by my old handle "AnimalMass" though my years as a drug guru are behind me. You may know me as the author of a handful of training articles, including the DFHT series in CORE (I'm the originiator of DFHT), or my various interviews with people from Glenn Pendlay, Brent Mikesell, Mike Miller, etc. I have written for a variety of published and internet magazines on the subject of training and enjoy reading everything I canget my hands on about training, training others, and of course, training myself.
I am an elite level powerlifter and competitive strongman. I am a member of Midwest Maddogs and own Maddog Barbell Club.
I hope to be able to help in any way that I can to answer questions about training here, as well as learn some.
Thanks for having me out.
- 06-19-2005, 10:41 PM
06-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Welcome. Its always good to hear more great information. All i've been doing since I joined is absorbing the information. Thanks in advance for anything you teach me!
06-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spongy33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
- By Chemo in forum PheromonesReplies: 45Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:25 PM