Quick Introduction...

1. Quick Introduction...

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. This looks like a good solid board, and I hope to be posting here often.

My name is Matt R. Many of you may know me by my old handle "AnimalMass" though my years as a drug guru are behind me. You may know me as the author of a handful of training articles, including the DFHT series in CORE (I'm the originiator of DFHT), or my various interviews with people from Glenn Pendlay, Brent Mikesell, Mike Miller, etc. I have written for a variety of published and internet magazines on the subject of training and enjoy reading everything I canget my hands on about training, training others, and of course, training myself.

I am an elite level powerlifter and competitive strongman. I am a member of Midwest Maddogs and own Maddog Barbell Club.

I hope to be able to help in any way that I can to answer questions about training here, as well as learn some.

Thanks for having me out.

Matt

2. Good ****!

3. Welcome. Its always good to hear more great information. All i've been doing since I joined is absorbing the information. Thanks in advance for anything you teach me!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matt ALRI
    I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. This looks like a good solid board, and I hope to be posting here often.

My name is Matt R. Many of you may know me by my old handle "AnimalMass" though my years as a drug guru are behind me. You may know me as the author of a handful of training articles, including the DFHT series in CORE (I'm the originiator of DFHT), or my various interviews with people from Glenn Pendlay, Brent Mikesell, Mike Miller, etc. I have written for a variety of published and internet magazines on the subject of training and enjoy reading everything I canget my hands on about training, training others, and of course, training myself.

I am an elite level powerlifter and competitive strongman. I am a member of Midwest Maddogs and own Maddog Barbell Club.

I hope to be able to help in any way that I can to answer questions about training here, as well as learn some.

Thanks for having me out.
    Matt
    Did a little searching on your DFHT training and found this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core9.htm. That type of training looks brutal . Might have to give it a try.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Introduction
    By Spongy33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
  2. Quick Pheromone Primer and Introduction
    By Chemo in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:04 PM
  3. Quick Suggestion- Please read!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6