- 06-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Not quite sure where to post this but recently i got beat on pretty good at a local bar by a few kids and managed to get some bruised ribs, I got a x-ray but they were only bruised. My problem is i plan on doing a cycle of superdrol very soon but its been over a week now and my ribs are still very sensitive and sore when i try and lift. I took it easy all of last week and didn't lift at all but i don't know if i should stay off until i'm 100% or What?? Also does anyone have any supplements for such an injury?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr of Golf in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 07:13 PM
- By Andy2k in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2003, 11:40 PM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2003, 10:49 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:35 PM
- By Bone in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2002, 01:54 PM