- 06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
- 06-09-2005, 09:11 AM
lay back in an incline bench and have your arms at 45 degrees to your body. Do curls like this.
crucifix cable curls.....without handles. Grab onto the balls and do hammer curls to the back of your head. Be sure to pause for 2 seconds at the top.
Super set the above two for some real fun
06-09-2005, 06:14 PM
hammers. my preferred variation is preachers with a neutral-hammer grip (isolated). But really any hammer grip
06-09-2005, 06:43 PM
06-11-2005, 03:43 PM
I dont think you can sucessfully target your inner more than your outer, or vice versa...I would stick with the conventional barbell curls, dumbbell, hammer...etc...
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcQ in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 11-04-2003, 06:07 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2003, 11:52 AM
- By supersize77 in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2003, 03:03 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-25-2003, 06:51 PM
- By Flavor in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:31 PM