- 06-09-2005, 08:08 AM
- 06-09-2005, 08:11 AM
lay back in an incline bench and have your arms at 45 degrees to your body. Do curls like this.
crucifix cable curls.....without handles. Grab onto the balls and do hammer curls to the back of your head. Be sure to pause for 2 seconds at the top.
Super set the above two for some real fun
- 06-09-2005, 05:14 PM
hammers. my preferred variation is preachers with a neutral-hammer grip (isolated). But really any hammer grip
06-09-2005, 05:43 PM
I prefer hammer curls or close grip preacher curls with a cambered dar.
06-11-2005, 02:43 PM
I dont think you can sucessfully target your inner more than your outer, or vice versa...I would stick with the conventional barbell curls, dumbbell, hammer...etc...
06-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcQ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 11-04-2003, 05:07 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:52 AM
- By supersize77 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2003, 02:03 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-25-2003, 05:51 PM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:31 PM