Low intensity cardio during the day

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    How empty do you consider empty (time wise since last meal)? And furthermore does it matter then if it is first AM or not if it is indeed empty.
    Let me clarify the question. If I have not eaten in 3-4 hours and then do cardio, would it not be sufficient empty stomach condition? I plan my meal schedule to allow for empty(ier/iest) stomach LI cardio, but it is midday.
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I eat my last meal right before I go to bed, as you should
    I agree with that. For me, my last meal is my post workout meal though

I am done training around 9-9:30. By the time i get home, have my shake and oatmeal it's time for bed.
    •   

3. Yes but the conditions are different from numorous meals already consumed. You would have less circulating FFA's to be oxidized than you would in the morning or after a workout. It will still be effective but not AS effective.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    I agree with that. For me, my last meal is my post workout meal though

I am done training around 9-9:30. By the time i get home, have my shake and oatmeal it's time for bed.
    Then I would switch to a large meal that coincides with a shake. Whey/Water, large meal.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Then I would switch to a large meal that coincides with a shake. Whey/Water, large meal.
    It is a shake

But soon that'll be up to you to figure you for me so I ain't sweating it right now

lol
    •   

6. I mean whole food, not liquified.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I mean whole food, not liquified.
    Ah right. I twig.

Braindead zzz zzz zzz

8. I'm not answering anymore questions. I'm giving too much away. I got a mortgage to pay damnit!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I'm not answering anymore questions. I'm giving too much away. I got a mortgage to pay damnit!

That's fine.

I feel you're generous enough as is with the info.

Now answer my ****ing email... please lol

10. No.

11. sigh

I said please.

I ain't doing sexual favours.

12. Thanks a lot Bobo for clarifying that about the cardio, Bobo... Always a pleasure hearing your input man
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 11:45 PM
  2. Low Intensity Cardio: Effective?
    By foreverdown92 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
  3. fat burning works better at low intensity cardio? why?
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 05:50 PM
  4. What to eat after a low intensity cardio session?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:16 AM
  5. Protein etc. during the day Advice Please
    By gettin'old in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 06:25 PM