Anybody here use Powertec equipment?
- 05-28-2005, 08:21 PM
- 05-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
I have one of the workbench multi systems, I have not tried the one in the picture, but the exercises I do on the leverage system feel similar to free weight exercises. I have been very satisfied with the investment. I live in a town that does not have a gym for 60 to 70 miles, so I had to invest in a smith machine, a leverage multi station, and a full set of dumbells.
06-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I have the same one in the picture.I like it very much,only prob is the latches wore out quick,so I called the service department and the next day fed exd me 8 new ones.Also I paid 550 for bench and olympic bar and 300lbs of plates 2 yrs ago!
06-11-2005, 04:19 PM
The bench looks strngely tall to me. How far off teh ground is it?
MOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
06-11-2005, 05:52 PM
The riser posts are so u can adjust according to your needs.Without measuring i would say the risers are apx 6 ft tall.As for the bench its the standard height from the ground.Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
06-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 47Last Post: 05-18-2004, 12:59 AM
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2003, 01:57 PM
- By Lethalius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:28 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:32 AM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM