Best way for a girl to loose weight?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    she basically does a three day weight training split and 4-5 days of cardio at 45mins a pop.
    If after a few more weeks, she's not seeing the results.

Hit up a 5 day training split with cardio for 4-5 days as well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    If after a few more weeks, she's not seeing the results.

Hit up a 5 day training split with cardio for 4-5 days as well.
    what do you suggest? Her current split...

Sat Chest and Tris
    Sun Back and Bis
    Wed Legs and Shoulders
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    what do you suggest? Her current split...

Sat Chest and Tris
    Sun Back and Bis
    Wed Legs and Shoulders
    Hmm. Didn't see this til now:

This is my training split

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: off
    Wednesday:Bi/Tri
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Back
    Saturday: Delts/traps
    Sunday: Legs

You can substitute the "off" days for "cardio only days" which for me would consist of cardio/abs/calves.

I do 30-45 mins of cardio after each training session with very low intensity, 3.5 on the readmill at 2.5 incline. No cardio after a leg day.

4. sounds doable...i just need to wait until the school year is over. let me run it past the boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Hmm. Didn't see this til now:

This is my training split

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: off
    Wednesday:Bi/Tri
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Back
    Saturday: Delts/traps
    Sunday: Legs

You can substitute the "off" days for "cardio only days" which for me would consist of cardio/abs/calves.

I do 30-45 mins of cardio after each training session with very low intensity, 3.5 on the readmill at 2.5 incline. No cardio after a leg day.

5. ....

Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Pretty great results. These people all had metabolic syndrome fwiw.

Effect of Berberine Administration on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion.

pubmed: berberine / by P?rez-Rubio KG, Gonz?lez-Ortiz M, Mart?nez-Abundis E, Robles-Cervantes JA, Espinel-Berm?dez MC / 23 hours ago
    Effect of Berberine Administration on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion.

Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2013 Jun 28;

Authors: P?rez-Rubio KG, Gonz?lez-Ortiz M, Mart?nez-Abundis E, Robles-Cervantes JA, Espinel-Berm?dez MC

Abstract
    Abstract Background: The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of berberine administration on metabolic syndrome, insulin sensitivity, and insulin secretion. Methods: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was carried out in 24 patients with a diagnosis of metabolic syndrome. Glucose and insulin levels after a dextrose load were measured. Triglycerides and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations at baseline were also measured. Twelve patients received berberine hydrochloride (500 mg) three times daily before meals for 3 months. The remaining 12 patients received placebo. Area under the curve (AUC) of glucose and insulin, total insulin secretion, first-phase of insulin secretion, and insulin sensitivity were assessed. Results: After berberine administration, patients had a remission of 36% (P=0.037) in the presence of metabolic syndrome and a significant decrease in waist circumference in females (106?4 vs. 103?3 cm, P<0.05), systolic blood pressure (SBP) (123?7 vs. 115?9 mmHg, P<0.01), triglycerides (2.4?0.7 vs. 1.4?0.5 mmol/L, P<0.01), area under the curve (AUC) of glucose (1182.1?253.6 vs. 1069.5?172.4 mmol/l, P<0.05), AUC of insulin (92,056?72,148 vs. 67,407?46,441 pmol/L, P<0.01), and insulinogenic index (0.78?0.69 vs. 0.62?0.46, P<0.05), as well as an increase in the Matsuda index (2.1?1.0 vs. 3.1?1.6, P<0.01). Conclusions: Administration of berberine leads to remission of metabolic syndrome and decreases in waist circumference, SBP, triglycerides, and total insulin secretion, with an increase in insulin sensitivity.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Strong bump brother lol. Good to see you postig

7. Quote Originally Posted by liftin mama View Post
    What's the best way for a girl to loose weight?

I currently ordered sesathin and HEAT, and now I'm trying to figure out how to enhance the results with a better diet and workout regimen.

Please help me out....

I'm looking to loose 10-15 lbs.
    Intermittent fasting and strength training. Cardio doesn't help as much as you may think.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are the best way for weight loss ?
    By Jeniffer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 10:35 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:58 PM
  3. The best diet for a natural to cut with
    By nick500 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 11:56 AM
  5. i need a good diet workout to loose weight