Tired of doing cardio?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    You might also want to try getting a large sandbag and filling it up till it weighs about 75-100lbs, then try picking it up and hoisting it over your head a couple times a minute for about 15-20 minutes, or better yet, picking it up and hurling it as far as you can, then walking over to it and repeating the process.

You should check out dinosaur training if you haven't already man, cool book.
    dear god would you nutjobs just get on a treadmill!

lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Guyfromkop: I meant swiss ball crunches.
    You can get on a swissball without it bursting under you?
    •   

3. g4ud1n: Depends. I would be worried about the ones you get at Kmart, but we have balls that are supposedly tested to 2100lb capacity at my gym...

Glenihan: The treadmill is the tool of the ordinary Those of us who want to be extraordinary need extraordinary training techniques

4. What you should do is buy a holstien calf, and walk around with it across your shoulders every day...

5. yeah i made a kettle bell (67lbs) and throw it for an explosive movement, i also do high pulls to my nose and then letting it go , with 135 on the bar.
    killer upper back and trap builder.

side note:

what kind of , and where, briefs would you get if you were a first time PL gear user, ex?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    yeah i made a kettle bell (67lbs) and throw it for an explosive movement, i also do high pulls to my nose and then letting it go , with 135 on the bar.
    killer upper back and trap builder.

side note:

what kind of , and where, briefs would you get if you were a first time PL gear user, ex?
    I would advise you to get a Titan centurion suit, belt it off at the waist and leave the straps down. Titan makes the best single ply poly gear out there IMO, though a lot of people like metal gear too (but it's super expensive and almost always needs to be tailored since they cut it weird normally, whereas titan fits most people pretty well).

I would advise you to buy it from www.plgearonline.com, priscilla ribdic is super nice and if you provide your thigh, waist and hip measurements, bodyweight and height, she'll be happy to size you up via email and send you a suit the same day, which you will get usually within 3-5 days. If you order directly from titan they'll quote you like 8-10 weeks to get your suit out to you...

7. i will never run. & it's got to be kind of gratuitous dragging/toting, boulders,trees & the like
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tired of me yet?????
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 01:52 PM
  2. 200lbs natural, thinking of doing a ph cycle
    By houseofpainhulk in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:47 PM
  3. Tired of Plateau - First PH Cycle
    By Archoplites in forum Anabolics