Wrist Problems

T

TGx

Awards
Since I started kickboxing I have been getting some problems in my wrists.

A lot of bicep, chest, and tricep workouts have recently been putting my wrists in pain, sometimes for several days. I wear wraps in kickboxing and I have started to when I am lifting now, but it has been getting worse when I am lifting.

I am not sure what I should do, I definitely don't have weak wrists, it just seems to be certain kinds of stress are really wearing on them.

I played a lot of tennis in high school I don't know if this has anyhting to do with it...

Anyways, has anyone had these problems? Any suggestions from anyone?

I am afriad I am going to have to start lifting lighter...

Thanks in advance,
TGx

Last edited:
L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Since I started kickboxing I have been getting some problems in my wrists.

A lot of bicep, chest, and tricep workouts have recently been putting my wrists in pain, sometimes for several days. I wear wraps in kickboxing and I have started to when I am lifting now, but it has been getting worse when I am lifting.

I am not sure what I should do, I definitely don't have weak wrists, it just seems to be certain kinds of stress are really wearing on them.

I played a lot of tennis in high school I don't know if this has anyhting to do with it...

Anyways, has anyone had these problems? Any suggestions from anyone?

I am afriad I am going to have to start lifting lighter...

Thanks in advance,
TGx
I have a problem in my right wrist that Cissus has helped alot with. Give it a try.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Get it looked at. I tore some cartiledge in my wrist a couple years ago that needed to be filed down and smoothed out. I was back in the gym within a few weeks after surgury. I tried to nurse it, but it only got worse over time.

Gumbo