incline bench press
- 04-26-2005, 10:48 AM
- 04-26-2005, 11:01 AM
I have always heard and used 30 degrees max to keep my chest in it and my shoulders out.
- 04-26-2005, 11:08 AM
yes me too, and i noticed that gustavo badell uses the same incline for chest, at least stated in march's Muscular Development mag (if you can believe the write up as actually being his) but i was curious as to what the remainder of the populous does?
the 30 degree angle was also sited for exactly the same reason....... but so far no proof, yet i know what i feel......
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swanson52 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2013, 02:13 AM
- By supraseed48 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:45 PM
- By lonewolf0420 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:06 PM
- By soseg in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2007, 10:20 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:50 PM