Is twenty sets to much?
- 05-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Bean
- 05-04-2005, 12:33 AM
I had good endurance at 165, but at 230 running a couple miles is indeed a workout!! getting a lot better though. Im sure there's a 'perfect' balance for everyone, I'd rather lean toward the mass side myself. But I'll never neglect my cardio again!
- 05-04-2005, 03:06 AM
When I break 210 I will worry about being fast, with my metabolism if I ran down the driveway, I would burn 3500 of my 4000 cals. lol.
yeah I bumped up the cals to 4000 because exnihilo made fun of me. j/k
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2010, 01:20 PM
- By myketest1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:07 AM
- By sean taylor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-14-2007, 05:04 AM
- By Lunchbox_81 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2007, 03:54 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:46 PM