lower back routine?
- 04-20-2005, 05:24 PM
- 04-20-2005, 06:02 PM
- 04-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Deads, rack pulls, weighted hyperextensions, pull throughs, good mornings, suspended good mornings, straight leg deadlift.
04-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I do seated good mornings( work better IMO), quarter deads, hyperextensions, machine extensions(sometimes), SLD.
04-20-2005, 09:19 PM
04-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Regular deadlift and good mornings do the trick for me - but my tricks are not all that impressive - did 405lbs for 9 reps yesterday on dl - don't laugh its a pb for me cus I am small
04-21-2005, 04:28 PM
04-21-2005, 05:34 PM
04-21-2005, 05:42 PM
04-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah I use a flat bench and you go down to parallel. Really isolates the whole lower back. Don't go to heavy, really focus on the movement and keeping your back straight.
04-21-2005, 09:21 PM
i think im going to throw in the seated good mornings...i used to do regular ones, and never thought about seated.
04-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah it gets you a greater pump IMO, I would say warm up with hyperextentions, then do the seated good mornings. You will feel a deeper pump if you do it in that order( from experience).
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bryan in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:40 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2003, 10:07 PM
- By LHDan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:51 AM
- By Trapark666 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2003, 03:17 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:52 AM