hotel room workouts

Homerjay

Awards
Any ideas on working out w/out weights. I'm just trying to cut my losses while stuck on the road. Unfortunatley there is no fitness equipment in this hotel.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Pushups with your feet elevated, one-arm p/ups. chair dips, etc. Best-bet would be to find some local health clubs in the area -- most will allow you to w/o on a temporary basis.

size

Awards
  • Established
Hot chick in the bed, shower, and floor. ;)

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about squats with a tv, coffee table, or mattress?? You could call room service for a spot. Tell them your not fooling around; you're hardcore. They'll understand.

Bring bands. They're pretty cheap, and at the very least you can work the muscle and central nervous system to prevent loss of strength or muscle. With the bands you can do almost any excercise.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
bodyweight squats
money says you cant do 100 in a row, and youll be blitzed

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
rossboxing.com, trainforstrength.com, and stewsmith.com. All that you will ever need for this type of workout.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
do they have a pool? throw on about 10 sweatsuits and swim a few laps..might look funny, but would probably be a decent work out.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
well, that's certainly one way to lose mass...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
drowning...

you know... dying and decaying... lol

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
lol...yeah.. the idea would be not to drown..
:lol:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
but it'd be a great weight loss trick. though i guess bulking would be a bitch, woudln't it...

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
that's the idea...
that's a dumb idea, why incorporate exercise that has a higher percentage of death when there are so many other things you could do that get you no where near water. I could see someone trying this and drowning. I don't know if your suggestiong was to be serious or not.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't serious, but if someone did try this and drowned...thats pretty dumb. I mean just don't go in the deep end.

As someone suggested body weight squats..those could work in water also with some added clothing.

the anapolack

Awards
sounds like you need matt furey to teach you motel workouts

Methyl1

Awards
The con man. No NEVER use anythung of that guy's.
Ive found the best Hotel room workouts are the ones where you have the hispanic hotel maids come in and mount you and ride your jock. That seems to be the best workout in a hotel room:box: