hotel room workouts

1. hotel room workouts

Any ideas on working out w/out weights. I'm just trying to cut my losses while stuck on the road. Unfortunatley there is no fitness equipment in this hotel.

2. Pushups with your feet elevated, one-arm p/ups. chair dips, etc. Best-bet would be to find some local health clubs in the area -- most will allow you to w/o on a temporary basis.

3. Hot chick in the bed, shower, and floor.
    •   

4. How about squats with a tv, coffee table, or mattress?? You could call room service for a spot. Tell them your not fooling around; you're hardcore. They'll understand.

Bring bands. They're pretty cheap, and at the very least you can work the muscle and central nervous system to prevent loss of strength or muscle. With the bands you can do almost any excercise.

5. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Hot chick in the bed, shower, and floor.
    Took the words out of my mouth

6. Whatever you can stuff in a pillow case.

7. bodyweight squats
    money says you cant do 100 in a row, and youll be blitzed

8. rossboxing.com, trainforstrength.com, and stewsmith.com. All that you will ever need for this type of workout.

9. do they have a pool? throw on about 10 sweatsuits and swim a few laps..might look funny, but would probably be a decent work out.

10. Just don't drown.

11. Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    Just don't drown.

that's the idea...

12. well, that's certainly one way to lose mass...

13. what is?

14. drowning...

you know... dying and decaying... lol

15. lol...yeah.. the idea would be not to drown..

16. but it'd be a great weight loss trick. though i guess bulking would be a bitch, woudln't it...

17. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    that's the idea...
    that's a dumb idea, why incorporate exercise that has a higher percentage of death when there are so many other things you could do that get you no where near water. I could see someone trying this and drowning. I don't know if your suggestiong was to be serious or not.

18. pretty sure he wasn't serious...

19. my bad, he didn't seem it.

20. I wasn't serious, but if someone did try this and drowned...thats pretty dumb. I mean just don't go in the deep end.

As someone suggested body weight squats..those could work in water also with some added clothing.

21. sounds like you need matt furey to teach you motel workouts

22. Quote Originally Posted by the anapolack
    sounds like you need matt furey to teach you motel workouts
    The con man. No NEVER use anythung of that guy's.

23. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    The con man. No NEVER use anythung of that guy's.
    Ive found the best Hotel room workouts are the ones where you have the hispanic hotel maids come in and mount you and ride your jock. That seems to be the best workout in a hotel room

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
  2. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  3. pre and during workout questions
    By aeoliantru in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:51 AM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM