Ahh its good to be back...
- 03-30-2005, 09:21 PM
- 03-31-2005, 02:13 PM
nothing like a good puke to get back into the swing of things!!!!
- 03-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
03-31-2005, 02:55 PM
it means if you don't puke after done squating, you didnt work hard enough!!!!!!!
03-31-2005, 03:03 PM
But it says "swat".
03-31-2005, 03:35 PM
hahahha, i never noticed that, hahahah your right
03-31-2005, 05:01 PM
I've never puked doing a workout... EVER. Are you guys doing crazy sets of like 50 reps or something?! I go crazy hard on squats and deadlifts (I've had a deadlift take ~8 seconds to complete), I don't see why you guys feel the need to puke all the time
03-31-2005, 05:03 PM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Richmond, VA
- Rep Power
i puked once......but i was hungover doing 20 rep squats.Originally Posted by exnihilo
03-31-2005, 05:23 PM
in all seriousness, I have puked a couple of times, usually cuz I am bulking...and eating then lifting is hard. Hell I even pissed my pants a the gym once from working hard on bench.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GQNemesis in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:08 PM
- By D3vildog in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:57 AM
- By yelis300 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
- By baham99 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2003, 03:59 AM
- By drfly in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2003, 10:15 PM